Join an industry-changing company that is reinventing the way we develop and commercialize drugs. At INC Research/inVentiv Health our 22,000 employees have one purpose: shortening the distance from lab to life. You'll work alongside the brightest minds to create better, faster, smarter processes to speed therapies to patients that need them the most. In fact, in a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize at least 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and at least 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
For our client, a global pharmaceutical organization, we are currently looking for a Junior Statistician. In this role you will be fully employed by INC Research/inVentiv Health and working from the client's office in Braine L'Alleud.
The Junior Statistician
* Performs preplanned statistical analyses, e.g. from the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) or Data Presentation Plan, with supervision
* Presents analysis results and interpretations to Global Bioscience (GBS) team.
* Provides internal GBS review of other SAPs, results, reports
* Engages as a GBS team member to learn the drug development process
* Assists in development of presentations of analyses to key stakeholders
How to apply?
Are you ready to work alongside the brightest minds at INC Research/inVentiv Health? In this role you'll be fully employed by INC Research/inVentiv Health and will enjoy our very competitive primary and secondary benefits. Please contact one of our recruiters via and refer to job number 6076.