We have an exciting opportunity available as an Antibody Generation Scientist / Senior Research Scientist at an innovative Biotechnology company. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced scientist to enter into a senior role within a biotechnology company with a hugely impressive pipeline.
• As a key part of the Antibody Generation Group, the candidate will be responsible for designing strategy and capturing the rare cells of interest using flow cytometry
• Design, assess and implement cell sorting strategies in a project-dependent manner supported by strong scientific rationales
• Analyse, summarise and present data to internal/project teams as well as to wide company/external collaborators
• Co-ordinate work within the Antibody Generation Group as well as with other group members
• Support downstream workflow in molecular cloning and mammalian cell culture
• PhD qualified in immunology or related discipline
• Strong research experience in flow cytometry, in particular with single cell sorting; familiar with various flow analysis software (e.g. FlowJo, Kaluza, FACSDiva, MACSQuantify)
• Great attention to detail; critical thinking with the ability to identify errors to troubleshoot
• Clear and accurate record keeping in laboratory notebooks and reports
• Strong motivation and team spirit with excellent communication and organisational skills
• Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
• Experience with cell sorter (e.g. BD Aria II, III or Fusion)
• Hands-on experience in molecular biology and mammalian cell culture
• Experience in line management
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Simon” at firstname.lastname@example.org alongside a copy of your CV.