Clintec is actively recruiting a Proposal Development Associate to join our expanding global company in the UK! This opportunity can be home or office based with travel, as required, to our Global HQ in Glasgow. This is a permanent contract. By working for Clintec you can further your career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and you can be assured of rewarding benefits and a competitive salary.
At Clintec, the Proposal Development Associate manages all phases of the RFP process. You will contribute to everything from proposal strategy to final bid defence slide presentations. You will partner with our teams of experts from Feasibility, Project Management, Clinical Operations, Medical Affairs and Business Development to produce winning proposals. This full proposal development cycle includes the following responsibilities:
• Receive and analyse requests for proposals (RFPs) from Business Development (BD) and ensure distribution to the operational groups in a timely manner
• Organise and attend strategy calls for each RFP ensuring discussion and agreement amongst all stakeholders; preparing and distributing strategy call minutes and actions.
• Interact with all stakeholders to obtain quality input for proposals
• Prepare strategic proposals generate competitive budgets that meet the client’s needs
• Manage deliverable timelines
• Obtain third party quotes as required
• Prepare information packages (RFI) and client presentations
• Participation in client calls and bid defence meetings as and when required
• Ensure that all proposal principles applied are in line with company policy, guidelines, standard operating practice and applicable local regulations
• Maintain a tracker of submitted proposals.
• Contribute towards continual costing and proposal process improvement
• Previous experience in a similar role within a CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotech company
• Strong organisational, analytical and numerical skills
• Excellent written skills and attention to detail
• Highly proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment and on own initiative
• Eligible to live and work in the UK
• Willingness and ability to be office-based in Glasgow, or to work home based in another location in the UK with travel to the HQ office
Clintec is a dynamic, UK headquartered, privately owned, full service Contract Research Organisation with a presence in over 50 countries worldwide. We have been providing clinical research support services to clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries and assisting in their key product development efforts for over two decades. At Clintec we have experience in managing clinical trials in all major therapeutic areas including oncology, rare disease, neurology, cardiovascular, psychiatry, infectious disease, rheumatology, immunology, respiratory and gastroenterology.
Clintec employees can expect to receive expert training and guidance throughout their careers as well as the opportunity to be involved in every aspect of Clinical Trials across the full life-cycle of the drug development process from the CRO perspective. We have strong partnerships with some of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies and employees can expect to be involved in some of the most prestigious drug development projects with the opportunity to develop, progress and travel globally. Clintec offers a competitive salary and rewards package.