We have an exciting opportunity available for a Cell Culture Specialist / Upstream Bioprocessing Expert at an Innovative Drug Development CRO based in Southern Germany. This is a fantastic option for an experienced Scientist to join a fast growing company with future progression to Group Leader of Mammalian Expression.
• Transient and stable expression of recombinant proteins in mammalian cell lines and baculovirus infected insect cell lines at various lab scales.
• Continuous improvement in technology, methodology and processes support to improve work efficiency and throughput.
• Development of robust scientific/technical cell culture processes or approaches, incorporating the latest scientific advances to produce difficult to express proteins, membrane proteins and multi-subunit protein complexes.
• PHD Ideal. A candidate with Masters Education coupled with impressive industry experience will also be considered.
• Industry experience (4 years + would be ideal)
• Broad experience across varied cell lines
• Previous experience setting up laboratories and good equipment technical knowledge (advantageous but not required)
This position will be an integral part of a growing organisation. They are well financed with an unparalleled level of high quality experience already retained in the company. Joining in this position this candidate will be developed internally and progressed to leading up their own group / department in the future maintaining a great level of visibility within the organisation.
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Simon” at email@example.com alongside a copy of your CV.