Reference number: 16388
Manager Clinical Monitoring, Strategic Resourcing, Germany
Home or Office based
Join an industry-changing company that is reinventing the way we develop and commercialize drugs. At INC Research/inVentiv Health our 22,000 employees have one purpose: shortening the distance from lab to life. You’ll work alongside the brightest minds to create better, faster, smarter processes to speed therapies to patients that need them the most. In fact, in a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize at least 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and at least 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
We are currently looking for a Line Manager to support our client dedicated Monitoring group in Germany. Within this full time permanent role you will be able to contribute to our client partnership and to manage our dedicated team based on country level.
• Manage professional employees who work on clinical trial projects.
• Ensure compliance to policies, SOPs, federal and local guidelines and GCPs.
• Identify, address and follow up on performance and quality issues.
• Track and report both departmental and customer metrics Provide business development support.
• Provide input into financial forecasts and review invoices for accuracy.
• Complete Quality Assessment Visits (QAV) for assigned CRA/monitoring staff
• Participate in the interview process.
• Review and approve expense reports and timesheets.
• Coordinate and conduct new employee orientation and training.
• Supervise, coach and mentor staff
• Oversee development of direct reports by setting goals, conducting performance reviews, evaluating and monitoring training needs, creating development plans, mentoring, and coaching
• Set priorities and schedule activities of departmental resources, implement company objectives, and create alternative solutions to address business and operational challenges
• Extensive experience in clinical research and preferably in the same functional department
• Demonstrates strong leadership and line management potential
• Extensive knowledge of GCP/ICH guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirement
• Strong time management, technical and organizational skills
• Knowledge of basic financial concepts as related to forecasting and budgeting
• Must demonstrate good computer skills
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
• Ability to travel as necessary (up to 50%)
• A competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits.
• A commitment to your development and training, with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organization.
• The opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment.