Job title: Senior Statistical Programmer, EMEA
Office-based or Home-based
We are currently hiring a Senior Statistical Programmer to join our expanding organization and work in partnership with one of our clients of whom are one of the world’s foremost innovators in the field of pharmaceutical products.
inVentiv Health Clinical have a strategic partnership with this particular client in biometrics that is well-established and global in scope. Within this partnership, you will work as an integral part of the full drug development process and will enjoy seeing the full outcome of your work.
You will be part of a bespoke and highly skilled statistical programming team working to the most up to data quality standards.
The Senior Statistical Programmer is a member of the Biostatistics team and plays a lead role in performing all SAS programming tasks required for clinical trial analysis and reporting in Phase I. This position works closely with other members of the Biostatistics, and Data Management departments on various clinical projects and may function as Lead Statistical Programmer on multiple projects.
• Manage or lead assignments and programming personnel on single or multiple projects
• Mentor and train selected associates within the Statistical Programming group
• Participates in the development of and ensures compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), policies, and guidelines
• Remain informed of new developments in programming that are relevant to the industry and contribute to the innovation of new reporting systems
• Establish and implement programming standards and comply with regulatory requirements among project team members and across all studies
• Develop standard macros and/or tools in SAS for data analysis and reporting
• Assist with statistical quality assurance review
• Review deliverables before transfer to either internal or external clients
• Ensure that SAS programs developed for specific protocols are effectively portable to other protocols (Reusable code)
• Communicate to management on project status and resource issues
• Direct the work of statistical programming services across sites to achieve quality, timely, and cost-effective study deliverables
• Solicit feedback on project profitability from manager or project manager in order to assess and address productivity issues
• May contribute to performance reviews of statistical programmers
• Experience leading SAS programming projects in the pharmaceutical industry demonstrated by the ability to independently act as the point of contact on the statistical programming for all phases of clinical trials, directing the work of one or more programmers
• Proficient in industry standards, medical terminology, and clinical trial methodologies
• Fluent English and preferably German skills
• Possesses project management skills within the Statistical Programming function
• BSc degree required, M.S. degree preferred in Statistics or Mathematics
In return we will offer:
• A competitive remuneration package with excellent benefits
• A commitment to your development and training, with the opportunity to progress your career within a market leading and innovative organisation
• The opportunity to work within a successful and rewarding environment
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV or contact Lyndsey Jewitt on +44 1628 551159.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our websites http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com or https://www.incresearch.com/
Join an industry-changing company that is reinventing the way we develop and commercialize drugs. At INC Research/inVentiv Health our 22,000 employees have one purpose: shortening the distance from lab to life. You’ll work alongside the brightest minds to create better, faster, smarter processes to speed therapies to patients that need them the most. In fact, in a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize at least 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and at least 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.