Your career start in clinical research - Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA), based in Sofia, Bulgaria-1416567
Quintiles (NYSE: Q) is theworld’s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services with a network of more than 29,000 employees conducting business in approximately 100 countries. We helped develop or commercialize all of 2013’s top-100 best-selling drugs on the market.
Quintiles applies the breadth and depth of our service offerings along with extensive therapeutic, scientific and analytics expertise to help our customers navigate an increasingly complex healthcare environment as they seek to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of better healthcare outcomes. To learn more about Quintiles, please visit www.quintiles.com
Provide administrative support to clinical projects under direction of line manager, Clinical Research Specialist and/or other designated clinical team members. Assists with general administrative functions as required.
- Assist colleagues in Clinical Operations or Regulatory and Start-Up departments with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- May perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Awareness ofapplicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Click on the apply link which will take you to this vacancy on the Quintiles careers website and complete your application online.
Primary Location: BGR-Sofiya-Grad-Sofia
Organization: BUL02 - Bulgaria Product Development
Job: Clinical Research & Monitoring