Your career start in clinical research - Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) based in Warsaw, Poland-1618445
QuintilesIMS is a leading global healthcare provider of integrated information and technology-enabled services. QI is dedicated to helping its clients improve their clinical, scientific and commercial results. Formed through the merger of Quintiles and IMS Health, QuintilesIMS’s approximately 50,000 employees conduct operations in more than 100 countries. QuintilesIMS develops and implements solutions to help its clients maximize innovation and drive healthcare forward. Please, visit our website www.quintilesims.com to learn more.
At QuintilesIMS, we know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, you’ll have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients improve patient healthcare. You can drive your career at QuintilesIMS and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information & technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
Do you want to contribute to the improvement of the global healthcare? Are you looking for a starting point in clinical research? This is why Clinical Trials Assistant role is here for you.
=== WHAT WOULD BE YOUR ROLE: ===
- Act as a central contact for the team for assigned project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Assist colleagues with accurately updating and maintaining systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Support the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports.
- You may accompany Clinical Research Associates on site visits to assist with clinical monitoring duties upon completion of required training and with required approval.
=== WHAT SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE IS IMPORTANT TO HAVE: ===
- Background: High or Secondary School diploma/certificate or country’s educational equivalent will help you to deal with specific language of clinical trials and medical terminology. We appreciate awareness of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines.
- English language: fluent English is essential for communication within international environment at QuintilesIMS.
- PC skills: You should be able to work with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and quickly get familiar with specialised software of QuintilesIMS.
- Working experience: previous experience in clinical trials area or general administrative role will be an asset.
- Planning & multitasking: We will assign you with several projects at a time. Therefore, you will have a lot of urgent tasks to do.
- Attention to detail & accuracy: behind each document is a real patient. You should keep a sharp eye on every detail of the document to ensure compliance with all procedures and regulations.
- Collaboration: we do expect you to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
Equivalent combination of education, training and experience would be also sufficient for the role.
=== WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER: ===
We put special emphasis in offering the best training opportunities and fostering personal development. Our culture is based in improving the well-being of our employees, both at professional and personal levels. We offer flexibility, recognition and rewards as well as an attractive salary.
QuintilesIMS is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the worldwide marketplace and enhance our success. We presume that a versatile and respectful workplace culture develops a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
Click on the apply link which will take you to this vacancy on the Quintiles careers website and complete your application online
Did You Know?
* Quintiles helped develop or commercialize 98 of the Top 100 best-selling products of 2014
* Quintiles has 36,000 employees conducting business in more than 100 countries
* Quintiles was named to FORTUNE’s World’s Most Admired Companies® 2016 list
* Quintiles was named as a 2016 World’s Most Ethical Company® by the Ethisphere Institute
Primary Location: POL-Mazowieckie-Warsaw
Organization: POL02 - Poland Product Development
Job: Clinical Research & Monitoring