Clinical Protocol Manager
The clinical protocol manager drives the successful and timely execution of a clinical research
protocol from study startup to final clinical study report within established budget and timelines.
A strong global clinical study manager has:
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• An ability to monitor protocol progress and identify and address issues and risks,
• A strong leadership presence as the primary operational contact for a global team of
individuals assigned to the protocol
• Strong knowledge of clinical trial regulations and requirements
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills in working with various stakeholders on the study
• Highly effective oral and written communication skills to influence, inform or guide others.
A minimum of a BA or BS Degree with 4 years of demonstrated experience in pharmaceutical
project management including operational aspects of a clinical study including development of
timelines, budgets, resource plans, and protocol documentation in compliance with GCP and ICH
The candidate should also have proven ability to:
• Successfully achieve results within a diverse team.
• Work as part of a large team; cross matrix environment.
• Strong project management skillset.
• Successfully led study or functional teams, with a proven ability to motivate and lead a team
to deliver against commitments.
• Present clear instruction/direction and influence at both peer and senior levels in the