Join an industry-changing company that is reinventing the way we develop and commercialize drugs. At INC Research/inVentiv Health our 22,000 employees have one purpose: shortening the distance from lab to life. You’ll work alongside the brightest minds to create better, faster, smarter processes to speed therapies to patients that need them the most. In fact, in a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize at least 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and at least 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
INC Research/inVentiv Health Clinical are looking for a CTA to work office-based in Bucharest within the team of our sponsor. The role is part-time (0.5 FTE) and permanent.
The responsibilities will include:
- entering the site contact and account information to the database, as well as milestones and driver dates
- being member of study teams and supports them in site selection, start up activities: creation, distribution and collection of regulatory docs; EC submission, liason with regulatory dept for CA submission, CDA creation and collection
- being responsible of distribution of Safety reports to sites
- 1-2 years clinical research experience
- Multitasking, ability to work in multiple projects in parallel
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in electronic systems / tools, software systems amd web based applications
- Ability to work in team/matrix environment
There are many benefits available to employees of inVentiv. They include highly competitive compensation and benefits including: 25 days annual leave, health insurance, life and accidental insurance.