Project Statistician – Niche Growing Biotechnology – Switzerland
My client is a small biotech company that specialise in Oncology. They have grown by 150% in the last 2 years’ and are looking to hire ambitious and driven employees into their developing Statistics department.
Team & Position
The Biometrics team currently consists of just 2 Data Managers and 1 Statistician. They outsource much of their biometrics activities and are looking to bring this more in-house. As part of their development, we are searching for a Project Statistician to join their HQ in Geneva. As a Project Statistician, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the CROs whilst mentoring a junior team that will be joining later this year.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry/CRO
- Strong SAS Programming skills
- Strong experience across all phases
- Experience overseeing/managing CROs
- Experience in Oncology is preferred
- Ability to develop and improve current processes and SOPs
- Ability to mentor a junior team
- Experience in a client facing position
- Experience as a main point of contact for external vendors
As this is a new Statistics department, the opportunity for progression is second-to-none. You will report directly into the VP of Clinical Development.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation that have a niche specialism in Oncology that is becoming internationally recognised. Their pipeline is extremely strong and are only looking for determined individuals who focus purely on quality.
How to apply
To learn more about this position or to make an application, send along your CV to email@example.com or call on +44 (0) 203 778 0909