Clinical Research Physician – Medical Device- Germany
My client is a mid-sized pharmaceutical company, in Germany, that have a strong presence within the Medical Device sector. As part of their expansion, they are looking to hire a Medical Expert to take on the medical-scientific responsibility for overseeing their main products.
This is an opportunity to join a sponsor that has both a pharmaceutical side and a medical device side. If you’re interested in joining an organisation where you will be able to develop your skills across a wider range of tasks, then this could be the environment for you.
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Designing and implementing medical and scientific strategies for the clinical development of their medicinal products as well as medical devices including new indications.
- You will be held accountable for the medical sections for regulatory dossiers and documents
- Contribute to the publications related to clinical data
- Present findings in internal and external meetings
- Closely collaborate with international and national opinion leaders
- You will be responsible for the medical content of authority meetings (national and international e.g. BfArM, EMA, FDA, PMDA; TUEV, DEKRA). You must respond to medical questions from these authorities promptly.
Requirements (as a minimum):
- 5 years’ experience in clinical research (drug development) – either for a CRO, Pharma, Biotech.
- Doctor of medicine – PhD preferred
- Experience giving medical-scientific presentations
- Knowledge of guidelines such as GCP-ICH, MED-DEV and MDR
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German (preferred but not necessary)
If you would like to hear more, or to apply, please send your application to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 778 0910.