PL - 18001134
Clinical Research Associate II
Office-based / Home-based flexibility
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate II to be based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
You will be working within a team of our global Pharma client on Oncology studies.
• Assess potential investigators and decide on the suitability of the site
• Develop/adapt recruitment and retention strategy for the site
• Ensure that the current versions of the trial documents that are listed on the Site Initiation Report and all required trial-related materials and supplies are provided to the investigational site
• Negotiate investigator budgets at site level and track the status of site CTA
• At the investigational site, ensure clinical drug supplies are available, appropriately used, handled, stored (e g, temperature logs, security), and returned, accurately inventoried and documented. Inform the investigational staff of the distribution process
• Conduct initiation, site monitoring and close out visits according to the checklist of activities
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered:
• This opportunity would suit a CRA with on-site monitoring experience
• Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in a health related field
• Fluent in English language (written and oral) as well as fluent in Bulgarian
• Able to be flexible, willing to travel
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV or contact Polina Ladova on +7 495 730 2850, ext. 198
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website https://www.syneoshealth.com/
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world.