Lead Data Manager - Italy
I am looking for an experienced Italian speaking data manager who has a real passion to develop and progress within their career. If you are interested in taking on more responsibility, if you are interested in developing skills that will enable you to progress within your career, if you are interested in being involved deeper within the clinical development process, then this could be the right career choice for you.
My client is an industry renowned Italian Market Leader that have exciting projects within Oncology, Immunology, Inflammatory, Ophthalmology and Orphan Diseases. With a successful past, they are looking to further expand, their Italian team, to ensure a successful future.
This is an opportunity for an experienced clinical data manager to do more than just the basic CRO data management tasks. You will also be involved within project management – managing budgets, timelines and deliverables. You will Lead the data management team in several exciting projects to help them to achieve the results needed.
- Prepare/review the DM documents
- Design the CRF/eCRFs including paper PROs in cooperation with the sponsor, project manager, statistician and the ICT staff
- Prepare and validate the eCRFs and related tools
- Data cleaning activities
- Perform QC according to the Data Management Plan
- Ensure timely project deliverables
- Contribute to the selection and hiring of new junior data managers
- Mentor, oversee and assist with the development and growth of junior data managers
- MSc in a related field
- 5+ years’ experience as a Data Manager within a CRO/Pharma environment
- SAS understanding / basic knowledge
- Experience developing CDISC standard specifications
- Fluent in Italian (written+verbal)
- Strong communication and team work skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 203 778 0910 to find out more.