Statistics Manager – UK (Remote) – CRO
AL Solutions is actively searching for an ambitious, career-driven and intelligent Manager of Statistics to work for a market leading, full-service, CRO headquartered in the UK. This organisation has experienced steady growth for the last 20 years and are recognised as a company that focus on providing quality over quantity. As they value the quality of their service, this is a flexible and trusting environment enabling you to set your own timeframes and deliverables and giving you the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home.
This CRO pride themselves on their enjoyable working environment. You will have the opportunity to work and manage in-depth on several studies and to develop your understanding in areas such as: Orphan Diseases, Gene Therapy and Personalised Medicine.
If you are looking to work alongside like-minded statisticians and programmers in an organisation with a clear path for progression, then this could be the next step for you and a great way to kick-start your 2018.
Your responsibilities will be in the areas of:
- Managing a team of senior statisticians and overseeing all aspects of the clinical development process
- Mentoring, training and leading statisticians
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed and that the statistical activities are carried out to a high standard
- Taking a strategic position in the structuring and development of the statistics team – including cooperating within the recruitment process
- Overseeing all freelance/contract statisticians
- Representing the company’s statistics team in internal and external client meetings
- Developing existing processes, methods and SOPs
- Taking a hands-on approach and assist, as a Project Biostatistician, within statistical activities
- Line management
- Performing appraisals
- Attending bid-defence meetings
The experience required for this position:
- Line management experience
- Sufficient experience as a Statistician within the CRO/Pharmaceutical industry
- Strong communicator
- Broad experience in Medical Statistics
- Ability to lead, mentor and develop
If you are interested in hearing more, reach out via: firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 203 778 0910