Project Biostatistician – Netherlands
If you’re interested in joining a small and innovative environment, and to be part of a friendly team that motivate and help each other, then look no further.
My client is a small CRO, with 25 years of industry presence. They have been supporting Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical companies throughout all stages of the drug development process. As a small and expanding company, they believe strongly in training and development. Therefore, you will have the opportunity to vary your responsibilities and to receive excellent on-the-job and off-site training in several areas.
The Project Biostatistician is responsible for all pre-clinical and clinical (Phase I-IV) studies. You will work closely with your team in the Netherlands, US and Japan offices.
- Primary contact for the biostatistics group, maintaining good client relationships during the studies
- Monitoring progress for studies and intervening when necessary if there has been an impact on project performance
- Study design, interpretation, conclusion and reporting from a statistical perspective
- Developing and creating SOPs
- Closely collaborating with the QA department, inspecting agencies and the sponsors with regards to biostatistics activities
- Assisting, where necessary, with the development of the biostatistics department
- MSc in statistics / mathematics or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience (pharmaceutical/CRO environment)
- SAS programming skills
- Leadership attributions
- Strong communicator and team player
- Willingness to learn
If you would like to find out more, or you wish to apply, then please reach out to Alexander ASAP.
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 203 778 0909