Senior Biostatistician – Germany
AL Solutions are searching for a Senior Biostatistician to join an innovative, fast-moving, flexible organisation based in Munich. This is an opportunity to be part of a company that has experienced steady growth over the last 20 years, and to be part of a team that are driven and ambitious due to their passion for science.
You will be based in the Munich office and will have the opportunity to travel internationally on client meetings and to visit the teams in the UK+US offices.
- Lead statistical activities on certain projects – ensuring on-time delivery, communicating the status of projects to internal teams and sponsors.
- Execute the QA procedures on work produced by your peers and ensure that the statistical analysis is being completed according to specifications
- Create + maintain TLFs
- SAS programming of statistical tests
- Spec programming of datasets according to CDISC (SDTM+ADaM) guidelines
- Developing SAPs (Statistical Analysis Plans)
- Work closely with the sponsors
- Provide guidance and mentoring for junior biostatisticians
- MSc in statistics / mathematics or a related field
- 5 + years’ experience (CRO/Pharma environment)
- SAS programming skills
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines i.e. ICH-GCP, EMA
Does this seem interesting? To apply or to find out more, reach out to Alexander via:
email@example.com / +44 (0) 203 778 0909