Project Data Manager – UK – Pharmaceutical Company
My client is a mid-sized and expanding Pharmaceutical Company that are searching for a Project Data Manager. This must be worked from their headquarters in Cambridge, UK.
This organisation is in the process of a big expansion. They have a strong pipeline of products in phases I-III and are also in the process of setting up new clinical trials. This is an opportunity to join an industry-renowned pharmaceutical company at the start of a rapid growth. Therefore, you will have the ability to involve yourself in a broad range of tasks across the clinical development of their in-house products. As a result, you will have the opportunity to develop new skills and to do so in a fun, passionate and innovative environment.
Project Data Manager Responsibilities:
- Set up the new trial in the UK
- Act as a Lead DM for several studies
- Ensure timely deliverables and that studies are completed within budget to a high standard
- Track the billable hours for the DM team against the budgeted hours
- Monitor KPIs
- Oversight of people and studies
- Ensure timely completion of the study start up documents (eCRF/CRF design, DMP, Data validation plans etc)
- Participate in the review of clinical data, analysis tables, listings, figures and patient profiles for data consistency
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors and sponsors
- Attend meetings internally and externally
Lead Data Manager Requirements:
- 7+ years’ experience as a data manager (within a CRO/Pharmaceutical environment)
- In depth CDISC knowledge
- Project management/leadership skills
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909