Lead Data Manager – UK - CRO
My client is a mid-sized CRO (Contract Research Organisation) that are searching for a Lead Data Manager. This can be worked from one of their UK offices or it can be worked remotely for candidates in the UK.
The company are in the process of setting up new clinical trials and therefore, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a broad range of tasks from trial start-up right the way to close-out activities.
Lead Data Manager Responsibilities:
- Set up the new trial in the UK
- Act as a Lead DM for several studies
- Ensure timely deliverables and that studies are completed within budget to a high standard
- Track the billable hours for the DM team against the budgeted hours
- Monitor KPIs
- Oversight of people and studies
- Ensure timely completion of the study start up documents (eCRF/CRF design, DMP, Data validation plans etc)
- Participate in the review of clinical data, analysis tables, listings, figures and patient profiles for data consistency
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors and sponsors
- Attend meetings internally and externally
Lead Data Manager Requirements:
- 8+ years’ experience as a data manager (within a CRO/Pharmaceutical environment)
- In depth CDISC knowledge
- In depth RAVE experience with study set up and database lock
- Project management/leadership skills
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909