Freelance Senior SAS Programmer – UK, Reading (Contract)
AL Solutions is searching for a freelance/contract SAS Programmer to work for a mid-sized CRO (Contract Research Organisation) based near the Reading area on a 12 month rolling contract. They can offer home-based working for the right individual (UK based) and offer extremely competitive rates.
This CRO pride themselves on their enjoyable working environment. You will have the opportunity to work in-depth on several studies for both Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical clients.
If you’re looking to be involved in a broader range of responsibilities, and to develop your skills in areas such as Project Management, then this could be a great opportunity for you. You will have the ability to lead several exciting projects.
Your Responsibilities May Include:
- CDISC SDTM mapping and programming
- Create SDTM mapping specs
- Leading projects/studies
- Developing dataset specifications
- Creating TLFs (SAS)
- Contribute to the development of new processes, systems, methods and SOPs
The Required Experience is:
- 5+ years’ experience as a SAS programmer (within a Pharma/CRO environment)
- Expertise in CDISC SDTM
- Experience in CDISC ADaM is advantageous
- Ability to handle budgets, finance, deliverables and timelines
- Strong understanding across the clinical development process
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.al2s3.com or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org