Chiltern, a Covance company, is looking to recruit experienced UK based monitors to work in the role of Senior Clinical Research Associate. This role offers excellent exposure to all cancer types.
About the department: The Oncology team has worked on over 500 studies. We are working on several high profile molecular target cancer therapies, traditional chemotherapy as well as those involving targeted therapies with small molecules, immunotherapy and vaccine, virus and gene therapies. The Oncology Clinical Operations team is a smaller business unit so you have genuine opportunities to grow and take on more responsibility whilst knowing you are part of strategically placed Global CRO. Team member expertise is matched to projects where possible and we offer a positive and friendly working environment. Strong team spirit where staff are all pulling together as a cohesive unit with a genuine contribution to global Oncology research.
• UK accredited Life Sciences degree or nursing qualification is essential
• Previous experience of monitoring multiple sites for commercial Oncology studies is a must (Please make your experience clear in your application)
• Significant work experience within the CRA job function
• Understanding of the principles of ICH GCP and regulatory requirements
• Good oral and written communication, organisational skills and personal presentation
• The ability to communicate effectively in English
• Experience working within a team environment under time and resource pressures
• Proven experience in clinical trials with knowledge of SOPs, regulatory reporting requirements and accepted practices
• Confident dealing with external and internal clients and providers
• Full time permanent position in the UK
• Applicants must be able to work full time in the UK without restrictions
• Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
• For more information about Chiltern International, please visit our website at www.chiltern.com
• Please note this is a permanent role and we cannot consider agency submissions or freelancers for these roles
Please note that due to the high volume of interest for these positions we may not be able to respond to every applicant.