An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading pharmaceutical company as a Clinical Research Study Leader.
CRSL II will be required to have extensive experience leading Phase I and Phase II studies. In addition, experience in Phase II specific to more than one therapeutic area is preferred.
It is anticipated that this experience and skill set would have been developed leading clinical studies in pharma and/or biotech over the course of at least ten years.
A Study Leader designated as CRSLII would be required to have the skills necessary to lead the most complex studies in the portfolio. Throughout the course of a study, the CRSLII may have mentoring responsibilities for CR SL1 temporarily assigned to assist with complex programs, therefore prior management or mentoring responsibilities is preferred.
The CRSLI candidates will be required to have a skill set that has been developed through leadership of a significant number of studies in pharma and/or biotech.
CRSLI candidates will have experience in Phase I or Phase II studies, but are not required to have specific therapeutic area experience. In addition to leading less complex studies, CRSLI employees will develop their skill sets by assisting more senior Study Leaders in the execution of complex studies.
All Study Leaders will be required to have:
* Extensive experience in planning, risk mitigation strategies, trial budgets, site selection, clinical supplies management, sample management, conduct and monitoring of clinical studies (with preference for early phase studies)
* Sound understanding and appreciation of the scientific basis for different study types, ability to question scientific rationale and practical aspects of protocol design and to act as an equal partner for scientific team members..
* Capability representing the Study Management Group at Clinical Teams.
* Highly developed interpersonal skills and demonstrated business awareness
* Effective leadership skill to lead cross-functional teams across multiple time zones,
* Highly effective verbal and written communication/presentation skills in English
* Effective team work and interpersonal skills (globally, internally and externally) including coaching and mentoring
* Critical reasoning skills including the identification and resolution of complex problems
* Proactive management of risk mitigation strategies to troubleshoot foreseeable consequences to a variety of decisions made by a team or an individual
* Direct experience overseeing multiple vendors and sites
Key People is a specialist international recruitment consultancy with over 25 years' experience of working within the life sciences, biotech, healthcare and CRO industries. Our experienced and dedicated clinical research related consultants have a long history of success, excellent technical knowledge and a flexible, consultative focussed approach to recruitment.
Please contact Mark Cussens, Clinical Research Recruiter on
Tel: +44 1727 817623 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +41 4350 86620 or email: email@example.com
Key People is a recruitment company with a reputation fpr providing good value that's been built up over 20 years.
-We achieve results faster
-Our candidates really are a cut above
-We add greater value
We think it's because we're a private company driven by clients, not by shareholders.