Our leading pharmaceutical company client are looking for a Digital Biomarker Science and Study Manager Associate.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with clinical development teams to refine remote patient monitoring solutions and workflows for use in clinical trials (especially in Multiple Sclerosis drug development) - Develop remote patient monitoring aspects of the clinical trial design, protocols and informed consents
- Specify study-specific workflows and requirements for software development teams
- Ensure the software/remote patient monitoring solutions meet the needs for clinical deployment
- Conduct qualitative studies, including physician and patient focus groups, to establish clinical meaningfulness of the collected data and optimize the usability of software/remote patient monitoring solutions
- Manage the deployment of the remote patient monitoring solutions into clinical studies
- Deliver trainings on the remote patient monitoring approach to physicians and study coordinators
- Manage the support of the remote patient monitoring solutions in studies, including by being a point of contact for physicians and study coordinators
- Prepare and deliver management presentations on the digital biomarker data analysis results
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Passion for digital innovation in healthcare, and especially for leveraging novel technologies to modernize clinical endpoints and improve disease/treatment management - Very good university degree (MSc. level or above) in neuroscience, medical or natural science, computer science, business informatics, or similar
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry, ideally with direct involvement in clinical development and in a role with a scientific component
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - Experience with software development projects, and especially with functional requirement models like use case and user story development, and requirement gathering
- Documentation skills
- Self-starting team player
- Problem solving attitude and structured approach to work
- Data mindset
- Native English or equivalent
Key People is a specialist international recruitment consultancy with over 25 years' experience of working within the life sciences, biotech, healthcare and CRO industries. Our experienced and dedicated clinical research related consultants have a long history of success, excellent technical knowledge and a flexible, consultative focussed approach to recruitment.
Please contact Mark Cussens, Clinical Research Recruiter on
Tel: +44 1727 817623 or email: email@example.com
Tel: +41 4350 86620 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key People is a recruitment company with a reputation for providing good value that's been built up over 20 years.
-We achieve results faster
-Our candidates really are a cut above
-We add greater value
We think it's because we're a private company driven by clients, not by shareholders.
For our candidates, we have developed relationships with thousands of clients nationwide and across Europe, who choose to recruit through Key People, so you'll have a wide choice of opportunities to further your career.