My client are a leading global CRO with a fantastic reputation for providing an extensive and high quality clinical trials service to the pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare industries. As a Global Clinical Project Manager you will be joining a hardworking, driven and dedicated team of professionals globally. They have a world-class reputation and are known for their high standards and innovative ways of working.
* Leading provider of research services to the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical devices industries
* Focused on your personal development with regular training available to ensure you reach your potential
* Joining an environment that prides itself of honesty, integrity and professionalism at all times
As a Global Clinical Project Manager you will be overseeing a program of clinical studies from set-up through to close-out with a specific focus on early phase Oncology trials. You will be playing an integral part in a range of project management activities to bring together a program of international sites and studies:
* This is a varied position which will involve the design, planning and management of a range of study activities
* Acting as the main point of contact for any study issues or developments
* Working closely with a variety of sponsors to develop a strong relationship and deal with any issues as they arise
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Global Clinical Project Manager to join a hardworking and dedicated global team. You should be a driven, professional and conscientious individual with demonstrable experience working as a Project Manager within a CRO or Pharmaceutical environment.
* At least 6 years' experience as a Senior Clinical Project Manager
* Varied therapeutic experience including Oncology
* Strong project planning/management experience and excellent organisation skills
* Proven experience in successfully managing various aspects of trials from start-up to close-out
What should you do next?
This Senior Clinical Project Manager job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.