This is an opportunity to join a specialist Clinical Research Organisation who pride themselves on the quality of clinical trials conduct and focus on employee well-being. As a Senior Clinical Project Manager you will be joining a dedicated and supportive team with a focus on working collaboratively and achieving the best results:
* A fantastic reputation of support and training for staff
* Supportive working environment with a focus on employee well-being
* Varied projects with a new challenge presented daily to keep you interested
* Flexible working with options to be home or office-based
As a Senior Clinical Project Manager will be responsible for managing a range of studies across multiple therapy areas, phases I-IV from start-up to close-out:
* Management of a range of clinical projects, acting as the primary contact responsible for delivering on time and to agreed SLA's
* Primary contact for clients, contractors and sponsors
* Overseeing trial progress with timely reporting up to senior management level
* Producing study plans; firefighting and resolving issues effectively
* Managing project activities to ensure they are running smoothly and efficiently
* Project leadership, overseeing the team and building relationships
* Responsible for set-up of studies; identifying and selecting clinical sites and negotiating costs
* Provides all round support with business development tasks including proposals, client presentations and bid defense meetings
You should be an experienced Clinical Project Manager with experience covering a wide range of complex global studies.
· Accustomed to working across phases I-IV in multiple therapeutic areas
* Possess excellent communication skills and be able to work well within a multi-disciplinary team
* Experience managing a range of study activities from feasibility, site set-up, budget monitoring and client management through to bid defense meetings
What should you do next?
This Senior Clinical Project Manager is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.