Study Start-Up Manager - International CRO - Madrid, Spain - £Salary DOE + Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global CRO at the forefront of clinical research and drug development. Year after year they continue to pave the way through innovative and ground-breaking ways of working. You will be joining a dedicated and support team that seeks out new and innovative ways to most effectively achieve results.
* Exciting company at the forefront of clinical research
* Fantastic diverse and vibrant working environment
* An opportunity to be a part of major advancements within scientific research
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience in clinical research to become a Study Start-Up Manager working for a major client. Based in gorgeous vibrant offices in Madrid as part of a hardworking and driven team.
* Responsible for the set-up and planning for local operational clinical study activities
* Overseeing the preparation and planning of clinical trial submissions and approvals following appropriate protocols and legislation
* Responsible for ensuring strict timelines and targets are met
* Evaluating overall compliance and effectiveness throughout trial, highlighting issues and solutions
To be suitable for this Study Start-Up Manager opportunity you should have demonstrable experience within this area or a similar role within clinical research.
* Advanced organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
* Ability to prioritise multiple tasks across conflicting deadlines
* Flexible attitude to learning and taking on new tasks
* Advanced ability to solve problems using a systematic, logical and sequential approach
Office-based in Madrid, Spain - must be based locally or willing to relocate.
(Must be fluent in Spanish and English.)
What should you do next?
This is a unique opportunity to join a major forward-thinking team based in Belgium. This is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.