Clinical Data Manager (Contract) - Clinical Research Organisation - UK-Based - 6 months+ £Competitive Rate
This is an opportunity to join a global Clinical Research Organisation with a reputation for pioneering advanced therapeutic techniques and treatments. As a Clinical Data Manager you will be joining an organisation with a focus on improving healthcare for the future. You will be joining a hardworking, driven and supportive team offering the next challenge in your career and continued personal development:
* Offers comprehensive support and regular training
* Friendly, welcoming and supportive environment
* Rewarding role supporting groundbreaking healthcare advances
As a Clinical Data Manager you will be working as part of a global team looking after a focused program of studies, ensuring that quality, output and timelines are maintained. With opportunities available at different levels this is a great opportunity to take on more responsibility and push your experience further:
* Carrying out a variety of data management activities from database initiation through to data lock
* Overseeing project activities to ensure datasets are produced within agreed timelines
* Liaising closely with a variety of external and internal stakeholders to build lasting working relationships
To be successful for this Clinical Data Manager position you will have a solid backround within Clinical Data Management and varied experience utilising a range of systems and processes. You should be a quality-focused individual with strong organisational skills, an eye for detail and dedicated outlook.
· Available at short notice for an immediate start
· Life Sciences Degree or similar
* Extensive clinical data management experience
* Sound working knowledge of clinical trial processes, clinical databases and systems, GCP and quality management
What should you do next?
This Clinical Data Manager job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.