We are currently partnered with a growing Pharmaceutical company who are planning to release a best in class Leukaemia drug to the European market. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing candidate to join in a senior position with a high influence over the European strategy.
The company are growing from a medium to large size pharmaceutical company with a focus on innovation and dynamism. They are implementing a new strategy aligning the affiliate teams into an efficient European structure. The Associate Marketing Director will be the important link connecting European strategy with the affiliate cross functional teams.
• Liaising on a high level basis with key opinion leaders and experts in the field of Haematology and Leukaemia.
• Leading cross functional teams of sales, market access, operations etc.
• Heavily influencing European strategy
• Discussing at a high scientific nature the details of the best in class new product with a high unmet medical need
• Fluent German, good English
• 5+ years’ experience in Marketing
• Scientific knowledge in the field of Malignant Haematology / Leukaemia would be a positive
• Previous marketing experience in Malignant Haematology / Leukaemia would be a positive
• Knowledge of Market Access and / or Digital marketing would be positive but not required
The company can offer:
Flexible working where required
Realistic career progression as the company continues to change and grow
A hugely exciting product leading it’s class in Haematology / Leukaemia
A strong salary and package benchmarked against other companies in industry
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Simon Trebilcock at Barrington James. Simon is a Specialist European Pharmaceutical Recruiter with 5 years recruitment experience, a MSc in Molecular Biology and a BSc in Chemistry. Simon will discuss the opportunity in detail with you facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. He will assist in all elements of the process, facilitate the offer process, keep in contact throughout your notice period and even catch up with you during your first week in your new role.
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. If you have any questions please direct them to “Simon” at firstname.lastname@example.org