My client are a leading Clinical Research Organisation that provides varied and high quality support services to the pharmaceutical, medical devices and biotech industries globally. As a Clinical Research Nurse Specialist you will be based at their specialist clinical centre responsible for carrying out early phase research studies. You will have the opportunity to be involved with the production and development of new and innovative therapies and cutting edge drugs.
* Based at their state of the art specialist facilities
* Joining a friendly and supportive team of clinical specialists
* Global reputation for providing a high quality service
* Fantastic opportunities for training and development
This Clinical Research Nurse Specialist role is a great opportunited for a Registered Nurse at the beginning of your career looking to utilise their skills and experience in a challenging and rewarding position with fantastic career opportunities for the future. You will be responsible for ensuring the direct care of study participants whilst carrying out a range of clinical and monitoring activities:
* Overseeing the day to day activities of the study; administering all drugs and/or compounds
* Utilising knowledge and experience to provide a high standard of care for particpants at all times
* Collecting and processing samples following strict guidelines
* Observing participant well-being and potential adverse-effects
* Maintaining records and recording data within strict guidelines
* Providing support, guidance and reassurance to volunteers
To be successful for the Role of Graduate Research Nurse you should be a Registered Nurse with a good foundation of clinical knowledge under your belt. An enthusiastic and positive approach is crutial along with the willingness to work flexibly and within specific guidelines.
· Knowledge and current experience of general nursing
* Possess excellent communication skills and be able to work well within a multi-disciplinary team
* Be actively involved in promoting standards in the workplace to ensure patient welfare at all times
* Different levels of experience considered so give me a call for details!
What should you do next?
This Clinical Research Nurse Specialist job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.