We are currently partnered with a growing multinational company who are planning to push forwards with new and innovative strategies in different distinct areas in the Global market. This is a fantastic opportunity for a very experienced marketing candidate to join in a senior position creating and implementing the Global strategy.
The company are looking to invest in a senior candidate to be very influential across the business in different cross functional areas. It is a great time to join with a huge potential for further development within the company.
• Define Global Business Strategy over three core areas
• Drive roll-out, innovation and renovation support
• Ensure buy-in from markets and roll out the defined strategy with market relevant initiatives
• Drive multi-market initiatives and create value through cross-fertilization
• Stakeholder and team management
• 10+ years’ experience in Marketing
• 4+ years’ experience in Dairy (or similar)
• Exposure to varied cross functional areas
• Experience in managing or creating a business/ brand through analysis of data and consumer insights
• Strong experience in project management
• Experience in product development, R&D and Product Launch
The company can offer:
Industry leading products
Realistic career progression as the company continues to change and grow
Future pipeline of innovative new products in development
A strong salary and package benchmarked against other companies in industry
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Simon Trebilcock at Barrington James. Simon is a Specialist European Pharmaceutical Recruiter with 5 years recruitment experience, a MSc in Molecular Biology and a BSc in Chemistry. Simon will discuss the opportunity in detail with you facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. He will assist in all elements of the process, facilitate the offer process, keep in contact throughout your notice period and even catch up with you during your first week in your new role.
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. If you have any questions please direct them to “Simon” at email@example.com