Senior Clinical Project Manager - CRO - Europe Home-Based - £Generous Salary + Car Allowance + Bonus
This leading global CRO are currently undergoing a period of consistent expansion and seeking an experience Senior Clinical Project Manager to join their global team. They have a reputation for providing a high quality and successful service to the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical devices industries. With a strong network of global sites you will be joining a team of experts in a truly global role. With an enviable reputation for employee satisfaction and ongoing training this is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your skills and experience as a Senior Clinical Project Manager.
* Joining a truly global team of Project Managers
* Opportunities for home or office working across the UK and Europe
* A fantastic reputation of support and training for staff
* Supportive working environment with a focus on employee well-being
As a Senior Clinical Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing an exciting program of global studies in multiple therapeutic areas across phases I-IV. You will be accountable for all deliverables from start-up through to close-out including attending pre-award and bid defence meetings.
* Management of a range of clinical projects, acting as the primary contact responsible for delivering on time and to agreed SLA's
* Primary contact for clients, contractors and sponsors
* Overseeing trial progress with timely reporting up to senior management level
* Producing study plans; firefighting and resolving issues effectively
* Managing project activities to ensure they are running smoothly and efficiently
* Project leadership, overseeing the team and building relationships
* Responsible for set-up of studies; identifying and selecting clinical sites and negotiating costs
* Provides all round support with business development tasks including proposals, client presentations and bid defense meetings
To be successful for this Senior Clinical Project Manager opportunity you should have strong project management experience backed by demonstrable evidence in your current role. You should also be accustomed to managing a range of clinical trials either as a Clinical Project Manager.
· Strong clinical project management experience is essential in a global capacity
· Accustomed to working across phases I-IV in multiple therapeutic areas
* Possess excellent communication skills and be able to work well within a multi-disciplinary team
* Experience managing a range of study activities from feasibility, site set-up, budget monitoring and client management through to bid defense meetings
What should you do next?
This Senior Clinical Project Manager is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.