QA Specialist - Pharmaceutical - South East - £Competitive + bonus
* Our client is a global R&D based Pharmaceutical company with a special focus on biotechnology and drug discovery
* They research and manufacture treatments for Nephrology, Oncology, Immunology and Allergies
* They use advanced technologies and equipment for all product manufacture
* Rapidly expanding the business due to continuous success and development
* Our client is looking for two highly experienced QA Specialists with strong technical backgrounds in Microbiology and Quality Assurance to join their South East office
* Responsibilities include; ensuring all product is manufactured and supplied to the marketplace in compliance with cGMP requirements
* Writing and reviewing all GMP technical documentation
* Supporting QA Management with compliance and ensuring all products meet MHRA and FDA regulations
* Global travel is required on occasion
* A Life Science, Microbiology degree or equivalent
* Several years' experience in operating in a QA position at a sterile products/biological manufacturing site
* Excellent working knowledge of cGxP, MHRA and FDA regulations for manufacture and distribution of commercial products
* Good knowledge of QC and stability analytical testing techniques for sterile/biologics
* Familiarity with regulatory requirements for validation activities in manufacturing, packaging, cleaning and computerised systems
* Must be results orientated with flawless execution in all tasks
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Analytical and problem-solving skills are desirable
What should you do next?
These QA Specialist roles are not to be missed; they encompass the opportunity to work for a highly successful Pharmaceutical company with excellent progression and benefits…….. To discuss further, please submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.