Clinical Data Manager - Leading Pharmaceutical Sponsor -Southern England - £Generous Salary + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
This role as Clinical Data Manager will be joing a Global Pharma Sponsor to work on a varied pipeline of studies with emphasis on vendor management and oversight. You will be joining an organisation with a focus on improving healthcare for the future. As a Clinical Data Manager you will be joining a team of experts with continued opportunities for progression available:
* Offers comprehensive support and regular training
* Friendly, welcoming and supportive environment
* Rewarding role supporting groundbreaking healthcare advances
As a Clinical Data Manager you will be working as part of a global team of experts looking after a focused program of studies, ensuring that quality, output and timelines are maintained. The Clinical Data Management Manager will ensure that processes and procedures are adhered to by vendor staff through oversight of quality, timelines and SLAs:
* Carrying out all processes, policies, SOPs and associated documents affecting Data Management
* Overseeing project activities to ensure datasets are produced within agreed timelines
* Liaising closely with vendors and internal stakeholders to build lasting working relationships
To be successful for this Clinical Data Manager position you will have a solid backround within Clinical Data Management and varied experience utilising a range of systems and processes. You should be a quality-focused individual with strong organisational skills, an eye for detail and dedicated outlook.
· Life Sciences Degree or similar
* Extensive clinical data management experience
* Sound working knowledge of clinical trial processes, clinical databases and systems, GCP and quality management
* Prior experienced gained in an oversight capacity
What should you do next?
This Clinical Data Manager job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.