Clinical Nurse Advisor - Wound Management - East London - £Generous + Extensive Benefits
This leading provider of woundcare management and medical devices are seeking a Clinical Nurse Advisor to join their team of experts. They pride themselves on providing a high quality support service to their clients, alongside their products as a unique feature. My client have a global reputation for the quality of their service and products. They are:
* Passionate about development and learning, actively contribute to your personal development
* Leaders in innovation with an emphasis on ideas and development
* Unfaltering standards and highest ethical protocols and procedures
As a Clinical Nurse Advisor you will be field-based across multiple hospitals and healthcare centres, where you will be liaising with clinical staff and major stakeholders to provide expert training and support for a range of clinical products. You will use your clinical knowledge and personality to deliver high-quality training and support:
* Meeting with clients and clinical staff to provide extensive training and advice
* Delivering training sessions to Nurses and clinical staff
* Building lasting relationships
* Conveying your knowledge and expertise to support clients with all queries
* Supporting the brand and instilling confidence in the service
To be suitable for this Clinical Nurse Advisor role you should be confident, enthusiastic and personable! This is a great opportunity to use your natural communication skills and clinical knowledge to provide a high quality service alongside the cutting edge products on site. No day will be the same, so this is the perfect alternative to a ward-based clinical role. To be successful you should have:
* Excellent communication skills, accustomed to liaising with clientele at all levels
* Hands-on clinical experience in a medical environment
* Flexible and adaptable manner to carry out a field-based role
* RGN status is preferable, however, can consider if lapsed
What should you do next?
This Clinical Nurse Advisor job is a great role and won't be around for long! You will be joining a successful, hardworking and supportive team.
If this sounds like you don't delay - get in touch with me today!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.