Clinical Research Associate II - Global CRO - UK Home-Based - £Generous + Car + Great Benefits
I am currently working with a Top 10 global CRO who are extremely well-established and consistently been known across the globe as a leading clinical trials provider. They are currently working hand in hand with leaders in the pharmaceutical, healthcare and biotech field to pioneer innovative and life-changing therapies. This is a chance to join an ambitious team of experts as a Clinical Research Associate II where you will put your skills to use in exchange for ongoing personal development and progression:
* A global Top 10 CRO with a reputation for employee satisfaction and great working environments
* Opportunities to work across multiple therapy areas and projects
* Flexible working with options to be home-based across the UK
* The chance to gain experience with a company known and recognised globally
As a Clinical Research Associate II you will be carrying out a high level monitoring service on behalf of a specific sponsor, where you will act as the first point of contact on site and during visits to ensure the best service is being carried out at all times. You will develop close working relationships with both vendor and sponsor to act as the key contact across a program of phase I-IV studies in multiple therapy areas.
* Responsible for overseeing all site activity from feasibility through to close-out
* Carrying out site management, general administration and building sponsor relationships
* Involved in varied investigator activity from staff training, presentations and audits
* Completing all research administration and documentation to a high standard
* Working closely with the project management team to lead on studies and ensure running smoothly
To be successful for this Clinical Research Associate II opportunity you should have a solid foundation of monitoring experience within a CRO environment, accustomed to building strong sponsor relationships and accustomed to taking the lead on studies:
· Life Sciences Degree
· At least 2 years of independent monitoring experience
* Possess excellent communication skills and be able to work well within a multi-disciplinary team
* Enthusiastic and driven attitude to succeed
What should you do next?
I cannot speak more highly of my client and the opportunity to join them as a Clinical Research Associate would be a brilliant opportunity for a CRA looking to join a global CRO. This position won't be around for long so don't delay - get in touch straight away!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.