Continence Nurse Advisor - Leading Healthcare Co. - UK South-West Regional - £Generous Salary + Benefits
I am working with a global healthcare company specialists in the support delivery of stoma, wound, urology & continence care products to the healthcare industry, clinical professionals and their patients. They pride themselves on their innovative products and solutions designed to improve the support and care with a range of clinical needs:
* A supportive and hardworking team of clinical non-promotional and promotional working collaboratively
* The chance to make the lives of patients better through expert training and advise
* High standards and ethical working practices above all else
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to use their skills to the fullest in a challenging and varied role where you will be working independently to manage your own territory, working collaboratively with the commercial team. You will be using your clinical knowledge to lead training and development to clinical staff, stakeholders and patients alike:
* Regional role supporting the South-West of England covering Gloucestershire, Somerset & M4 corridor
* Providing clinical consultation and relationship building with nursing teams
* Utilising knowledge and experience to provide a high standard of care for clients, patients and clinical staff
* Building strong relationships and ties within your network
* Driving forward standards within patient care
To be suitable for this Specialist Continence Nurse Advisor role you should be a Registered Nurse with at least 18months' post-registration experience along with excellent communication skills and a commercial awareness. Experience in an advisory capacity is desirable but not essential!
* Experience liaising with stakeholders and working in a commercial environment
* Hands-on clinical experience in a medical environment
* Flexible and adaptable to carry out a field-based role
* An enthusiastic and positive attitude is crucial!
What should you do next?
This Specialist Continence Nurse Adviser job is a great role and won't be around for long! You will be joining a successful, hardworking and supportive team.
If this sounds like you don't delay - get in touch with me today!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.