Clinical Nurse Advisor - Medical Devices Co. - UK-Regional North or South - (Contract) to start Jan 2019
I am working with an extremely successful and growing medical devices company with an exciting portfolio of medical technologies to provide innovative solutions to alleviate conditions affecting the daily lives of patients. They are experiencing consistent growth and success, and there is no better time to join them than now! As a Clinical Nurse Advisor you will providing training and guidance on these products:
* Offers comprehensive support and regular training
* Friendly, welcoming and supportive environment
* Rewarding role supporting groundbreaking healthcare advances
As a Clinical Nurse Advisor you will be involved in an exciting project to roll-out training across the entire of the UK for a ground-breaking new non-invasive treatment which is going to help improve the daily lives of patients suffering from a range of conditions. You will be working in an independent and flexible manner to ensure training is provided to all major stakeholders and clients:
* Managing your own time and diary to ensure appointments are scheduled
* Creating and leading presentations to a range of clinical staff
* Using your experience and knowledge to advise, guide and answer any queries
* This is a purely non-promotional role and my client adheres to a strict moral code to maintain a clear line
To be successful for this Clinical Nurse Advisor position you should have RGN status with an active PIN number, a good foundation of clinical experience preferably within the NHS and be committed to providing the highest standards of care. You need to have a flexible and dedicated manner as well as the confidence to lead training sessions and work with fellow Nurses to ensure they are happy and supported:
· Knowledge and current experience of general nursing
* Possess excellent communication skills and be able to work well within a multi-disciplinary team
* Be actively involved in promoting standards in the workplace to ensure patient welfare at all times
What should you do next?
This Clinical Nurse Advisor job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.