Centralisation Team Manager (Final Signatory) - Global Pharma company - Berkshire - Competitive salary & benefits package
Carrot Pharma are recruiting for a Centralisation Team Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company who have a vast product portfolio that covers a number of therapeutic areas, delivering treatments that have a long-lasting positive impact on patients' lives. The company believes in creating a culture of autonomy and innovation whilst also sharing and maintaining best practice
As the Centralisation Team Manager, you are responsible for:
* Managing the Centralisation Team, ensuring that they are following the processes for the approval for promotional and non-promotional materials and complying with the ABPI Code of Practice and internal SOP's.
* Providing ongoing support and guidance to team members, conducting training as and when needed.
* Working with the Learning and Development team to develop new training materials.
* You will be responsible for ensuring that the transparency reporting needs are met according to internal processes.
* Ensure that internal teams such as the Sales and Marketing teams are following compliance procedures and that medical materials that are being used are compliance with Codes of Practice.
As the Centralisation Team Manager, you must be:
* MUST have Final Signatory status
* Life Science Degree or equivalent
* Strong understanding of ABPI Code of Practice
* Strong leadership skills, line management experience would be desirable
What should you do next?
This Centralisation Team Manager job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.