Clinical Research Associate - Global CRO - UK Home-Based - £Generous + Great Benefits
This leading global CRO are currently seeking Clinical Research Associate to join their team of hardworking, driven and successful CRAs. They are a CRO with a difference offering the unrivalled opportunity to gain insight across all aspects of clinical study monitoring where you will work with some of the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, healthcare and biotech field to pioneer innovative and life-changing therapies. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that puts a huge focus on employee well-being, training and development:
* A global CRO with a reputation for employee satisfaction and low turnover
* Opportunities to work across multiple therapy areas and projects
* Flexible working with options to be home or office-based
This Clinical Research Associate opportunity will offer you a truly hands-on position where you will be involved in all aspects of study monitoring including study start-up through to close-down. You will be working with a variety of sponsors across a program of phase I-IV studies in multiple therapy areas and acting as the main point of contact on site carrying out all monitoring activities. There are very real opportunities for CRAs who wish to progress to do so and my client boasts a very low turnover and demonstrable career progression:
* Responsible for overseeing all site activity from feasibility through to close-out
* Carrying out site management, general administration and building sponsor relationships
* Involved in varied investigator activity from staff training, presentations and audits
* Completing all research administration and documentation to a high standard
* Building and maintaining successful client relationships to ensure repeat business
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate with a solid foundation of monitoring experience in a CRO environment looking to join a team where you can really develop your skills and career. you should have at least 2 years of experience within a CRO or pharma environment along with an enthusiastic and positive attitude:
· Previous experience in either a CRO or pharmaceutical environment
· At least two years of independent monitoring experience
* Possess excellent communication skills and be able to work well within a multi-disciplinary team
* Demonstrate a flexible attitude and positivity at all times
What should you do next?
I cannot speak more highly of my client and the opportunity to join them as a Clinical Research Associate would be a brilliant opportunity for a CRA looking to join a global CRO. This position won't be around for long so don't delay - get in touch straight away!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.