Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Leading Medical Devices Company, Yorkshire, £Negotiable DoE
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful medical devices company based at their Yorkshire site. Excellent training and development opportunities as well as great career progression opportunities.
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Idyllic location with plenty of free onsite parking
* Great benefits with bonus, pension, healthcare etc
As the Regulatory Affairs Specialist you will be responsible for;
* Responsible for maintaining all technical files and regulatory documents
* Provide accurate medical device regulatory and quality guidance to the rest of the business
* To ensure products comply with ISO 13485
* Preparation of documents for regulatory submissions
You will have the following experience:
* 18m experience in Regulatory Affairs within medical devices
* Working knowledge of ISO 13485
* Experience in the compilation and review of Class I, IIa, IIB, III EU technical documentation for CE Marking is desirable
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Affairs Specialist job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.