Global Clinical Project Manager - Global CRO - Europe - £Competitve + Bonus + Benefits
My client are a leading global CRO known for delivering a comprehensive Clinical Research service to the pharmaceutical, medical devices and biotech industries. They a fantastic reputation for high standards, strong collaboration and employee satisfaction. As a Global Clinical Project Manager you will be joining a team of experts with the flexibility to be home or office-based from a range of locations across Europe.
* Leading provider of research services to the pharmaceutical and medical devices industries
* Opportunity to be a part of a successful global team focused on collaboration and communication
* Working within an environment that prides itself of honesty, integrity and professionalism at all times
* Real opportunities to develop and contribute to your long-term career success
As a Global Clinical Project Manager you will be responsible for overseeing an exciting program of clinical studies looking at a variety of therapeutic areas:
* This is a varied position which will involve the design, planning and management of a range of study activities
* Acting as the main point of contact for any study issues or developments
* Working closely with the Sponsor to develop a strong relationship and deal with any issues as they arise
* Overseeing and managing budgets throughout
To be successful for this Global Clinical Project Manager position you should be a driven, professional and conscientious individual with demonstrable experience working as a Project Manager within a CRO or Pharmaceutical environment.
* You should have a people-focused approach and great communication skills
* Previous experience as a Project Manager role is essential
* Strong project planning/management experience and excellent organisation skills
* Proven experience in successfully managing various aspects of trials from start-up to close-out
What should you do next?
This Clinical Project Manager job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.