This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading healthcare development organisation at the forefront of medical innovation and research:
* Joining a hardworking, successful and highly skilled team of professionals
* Fantastic opportunities for development and growth
* The chance to use your expertise in a hands-off managerial role
· You will act as the technical lead for studies working closely with colleagues and the wider team
* You will work collaboratively with all in-house teams to assess and project progress and resolve issues as required
* You will oversee all outputs, producing reports and auditing performance to ensure quality and compliance
* Experience of a global team working on Phase I-IV clinical studies
* Expert knowledge of SAS statistical computing applications including SAS Base, Macro and SQL
* Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science or related field
* Proficient in the use of CDISC, SDTM and ADaM with both paper and electronic CTD submission
* Good written and spoken English
· You will oversee a program of projects in line with agreed timelines, quality and quality standards
What should you do next?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Statistical Programmer looking for a new opportunity working clientside. If you are interested in finding out more don't hesitate to get in touch!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.