Regulatory Publishing Systems Associate, Yorkshire OR Slough with travel to Yorkshire, Salary DoE
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global healthcare company based at their Yorkshire site ideally however there is an option of working in Slough with travel to Yorkshire. Fantastic refurbished offices with many facilities including staff shop, canteen, subsidised coffee shop and dry cleaners.
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* City location with plenty of free onsite parking and close to major transport links
* Great benefits with bonus, pension, healthcare, share scheme and discounted products
As the Regulatory Publishing Systems Associate you will be responsible for;
* providing support on the regulatory systems for all users across the business
* Working in a cross-functional team, liaising regularly with Regulatory, R&D and IT teams
* eCTD Publishing support
* Implementing publishing systems across the business and providing ongoing support to users
* Creating and maintaining training and guidance documents
To apply for this role as a Regulatory Publishing Systems Associate our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience…
* eCTD publishing experience - you won't be hands on publishing but will be providing support around the systems as well as providing systems training
* Good project management skills
* Implementing publishing systems previously
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
What should you do next?
This Regulatory Publishing Systems Associate role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop your publishing systems expertise within a global organisation. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.