Community Stoma Care Nurse - Medical Devices Co. - North-East Regional - £Generous Salary + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global medical devices company as a Community Stoma Care Nurse lending expert advice and support to patients with complex stoma and colorectal needs. They pride themselves on their innovative products and high quality-service designed to ensure the highest standards of patient care is upheld at all times:
* A supportive and hardworking team of clinical non-promotional and promotional working collaboratively
* The chance to make the lives of patients better through expert training and advice
* High standards and ethical working practices upheld above all else
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Stoma Care/Colorectal Nurse to use their skills to the fullest in a challenging and varied community role to provide high level care to patients in your region. You will be working independently to manage your own diary, working collaboratively with the commercial team and closely with local GPs and hospitals:
* Community role supporting a targeted region in the North-East of England
* Utilising knowledge and experience to provide a high standard of care for clients, patients and clinical staff
* Building strong relationships and ties within your network
* Driving forward standards within patient care
To be suitable for this Community Stoma Care Nurse role you should be a Registered Nurse with at least 18months' post-registration experience along with excellent communication skills and a commercial awareness. Experience in an advisory capacity is desirable but not essential!
* Experience liaising with stakeholders and working in a commercial environment
* Hands-on clinical experience in a medical environment
* Flexible and adaptable to carry out a field-based role
* An enthusiastic and positive attitude is crucial!
What should you do next?
This Community Stoma Care Nurse job is a great role and won't be around for long! You will be joining a successful, hardworking and supportive team.
If this sounds like you don't delay - get in touch with me today!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.