Regional Medical Advisor (Oncology) - £Competitive salary and benefit package - Covering London & South East
Carrot Pharma are recruiting for a Regional Medical Advisor. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Pharma company who have a number of market leading products covering Oncology and Cardiology therapeutic areas. They are looking for an experienced Regional Medical Advisor who has a strong background in Oncology to join their existing team.
As the Regional Medical Advisor, you will be responsible for:
* Providing scientific insight into internal presentations and medical materials, working closely with the MSL Manager and the Medical team.
* Contribute and advise on pre-launch activities, assist with scientific review, approval and contribute to the brand strategy.
* You will be the main point of contact for internal teams, providing scientific and therapy area support and assisting with complex medical queries.
* Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with KOL's and HCP's within the Oncology therapy area.
* A strong understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice and company SOP's ensuring that the company are compliant with all Codes of Practice.
To be considered for the Medical Science Liaison role you must have the following:
* 1-3 years' experience within an Medical Affairs position
* PhD is preferred or equivalent Life Science Degree/Pharmacist
* Full UK driving licences
* Knowledge of UK NHS and Pharma industry
What should you do next?
This Regional Medical Advisor job is a great role and won't be around for long! So, don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.