Clinical Pharmacist - Rapidly Expanding Service Provider to the NHS - Covering the South West & Central - £Competitive Salary and Bonus
Carrot Pharma are recruiting for Clinical Pharmacist for our client who is a rapidly growing company that partnership with both the NHS and Pharma companies on a range of high-profile patient focused projects, reviewing medications, and making significant cost savings.
As a Clinical Pharmacist you will be responsible for:
* The delivery of all clinical, logistical, and reporting functions relating to the successful completion of clinical reviews.
* Your role will be to deliver optimum clinical value to GP practices as well as identifying and correcting areas of underperformance and cost saving opportunities.
* You will develop and maintain a full awareness of your key competitors, their business activities, initiatives, and strategies.
* You will enhance the awareness for our client within primary care and assist in developing long lasting practice and relationships.
For the Clinical Pharmacist role, you will need:
* Must be a UK Registered Pharmacist.
* You will enjoy clinical work but also have a commercial mind and a desire to work in a target driven environment.
* You will have a sound ability to plan and prioritise both projects and personal workload to hit and exceed targets.
* You will have strong communication skills and display the ability to influence and negotiate.
* UK Driving Licence
What should you do next?
This Clinical Pharmacist job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.