Clinical Data Manager - Global CRO - South-East England - £Competitive Salary + Benefits
I am working with a highly successful and well-established Global Contract Research Organisation with an unrivalled reputation for a delivering first-class service to the healthcare, pharma and biotech industries. They are involved in a real variety of studies within phase I-IV research projects investigating a multitude of therapeutic areas including Oncology, Haemophilia, MS and Neurology to name but a few:
* A Global CRO with a reputation for a high quality service to the pharma and biotech industry
* Joining a team of experts with a focus on delivering the best results
* Supportive working environment with opportunities for ongoing support and training to contribute to your career development
As a Clinical Data Manager you will be joining a team of hardworking and supportive Data Managers who pride themselves on a harmonious and supportive working environment. You will be responsible in providing a comprehensive data management service to your clients and sponsors. You will be liaising with different clients and building lasting relationships so a communicative, positive and enthusiastic manner is essential:
* Responsible for ensuring datacollection and management is carried out accurately and efficiently
* Assisting with the design and implementation of data collection systems and strategies
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders regarding queries and issues
* Carrying out all data management and reporting activities through to database lock
To be considered for this Clinical Data Manager position you should have a solid foundation of Data Management experience within a CRO or Pharma environment coupled with an enthusiastic and positive attitude:
· Experience of Clinical Data Management systems including: Oracle, ClinTrial, Medidata Rave
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team
* Strong organisational, planning and time management experience
* Life Sciences or Medical Background
What should you do next?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Clinical Data Manager to join a successful and well-established CRO. If you are interested in finding out more please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.