Senior CTA/Clinical Trial Administrator
Salary - Up to 38,000
My client is a growing biopharmaceutical business with it's EU headquarters in Switzerland. Due to an increase in their UK and EU study portfolio, they are now looking to add an experienced Senior CTA/Clinical Trial Coordinator to join the team near Watford, Hertfordshire.
This will be a busy role in which the successful applicant will co-ordinate all clinical trial activities within the UK and Europe. This role will give exposure to Project Management activities including vendor management, budget management and oversight of CRA monitoring activities. There will also be an opportunity to mentor more junior CTAs' in the team.
The successful candidate will have experience of a similar role ideally within a small CRO/Pharma/Academic environment and must have worked on commercial trials. Tou will also have experience of setting up and maintaining eTMF, CRF and any additional clinical trial documents.
- Managing and maintaining eTMF, CRF, Investigator Site Files
- Point of contact for any external vendors and all stakeholders
- Budget Management
- Oversight of CRA monitoring activities
- Occasional initiation site visits
- Mentoring of junior CTAs
- Occasional EU travel may be required
- Minimum 3 years experience as a CTA/CTC
- Experience of working on commercial studies
- Experience of Set up and maintenance of TMF/eTMF
- Knowledge of GCP - ICH guidelines
- Prior experience of mentoring junior CTAs
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that offers long term development to their staff. This will be a busy role and requires someone with a pro-active, can-do approach. If this role is of interest, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call George on 0118 959 4990 to discuss.
Clinical Professionals is a leading pharmaceutical staffing business. We have been placing professional within clinical research for over 10 years so have unrivalled knowledge of the market and can give tailored advice for you and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect fit for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.