Clinical Statistician Associate - Global Pharmaceutical Co. - UK Flexible - £Competitive Salary Package
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global pharmaceutical company offering the flexibility to be home or office based in the North or South to suit. Working as part of a close-knit, driven and supportive team of experts this is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that looks after it's employees and offers a generous range of benefits:
* Opportunities for continuous growth and development available to ensure you reach your potential
* Great location with plenty of free onsite parking and close to major transport links
* Great benefits with bonus, pension, healthcare, share scheme and discounted products
* Working within an environment that prides itself of honesty, integrity and professionalism at all times
This is an exciting opportunity that can be open to Statisticians with different levels of experience to contribute to a successful and close-knit team. If you are seeking a Line Management position or looking for an associate role this will suit you! As a Clinical Statistician Associate you will be responsible for:
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to provide reports and updates throughout studies adhering to agreed timelines for studies
* Review and approve CRFs, Data Validation Plans, and Statistical Analysis Plans through to database lock
* Carrying out accurate interpretation of statistical reports from clinical studies
* Providing quality oversight of all processes and external vendor staff to ensure work is carried accurately and efficiently
* Following strict quality standards (i.e. ICH-GCP, ISO, any local regulatory standards) and are optimal for meeting the study objectives.
To be successful for this Clinical Statistician Associate position you should be a driven, professional and conscientious individual with a solid foundation of SAS Programming and the complete statistical process. You should:
* Be Pro-active and determined with a high level of initiative and persistence.
* Have a great eye for detail
* Possess excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
* Have experience in the pharmaceutical/ clinical research/ consumer healthcare/ cosmetic industry
* Good knowledge of SAS Programming, statistical methods and statistical concepts in clinical studies.
* Good knowledge of GCP/ regulatory standards.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in mathematical or statistics field with an advanced degree and/or certification preferred.
What should you do next?
This Clinical Statistician Associate job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.