Global Clinical Project Manager - Pharmaceutical Co. - UK Home-Based - £Generous Salary + Car Allowance + Bonus
My client are a leading Global Pharmaceutical Company leading the way in discovering and producing ground-breaking Oncology therapies. They are committed to carrying out cutting edge research to pinpoint and develop new discoveries into innovative treatments. They are known for creating a dedicated, hardworking and supportive working environment where drive and ambitious is encouraged and rewarded. As a Global Clinical Project Manager you will join a team of experts leading a program of studies to drive forward brand new Oncology treatment:
* A fantastic reputation for development, support and training for staff
* Supportive working environment with a focus on employee well-being and satisfaction
* Known for the highest standards of ethical and clinical compliance
* Generous remuneration and a flexible benefits package
As a Global Clinical Project Manager will be responsible for delivering an exciting program of groundbreaking Oncology studies with oversight of a multi-functional Clinical Study Team to ensure studies are completed on time and within budget from study design through to close-out:
* Managing global clinical trials from study design through to close out at global level
* Working closely with internal teams and cross functional stakeholders, to identify potential issues and ensure projects are running to plan
* Ensuring studies are compliant with Regulatory Authority, company SOPs and ICH-GCP
* Responsible for the management of vendors to the required standards
* Lead/support global process development and improvement activities
To be successful for this Global Clinical Project Manager opportunity you should already have a solid foundation of experience in global project management with specific experience of Oncology trials. You should be working in a pharma/biotech or CRO environment and be accustomed to vendor oversight. Extensive trial design/adaptive trial design experience would be advantageous!
· You should be a driven and experienced Global Clinical Project Manager
· Accustomed to working across phases I-IV Oncology studies
* Possess excellent communication skills and be able to work well within a multi-disciplinary team
* Experience managing a range of study activities from study design through to close-out
What should you do next?
This Global Clinical Project Manager is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.